Yesterday, a young friend who lives on the first floor, knocked on my apartment door wondering if she could play with my hair. After considering that it may be a welcome break from planning classes, I took her up on her offer and we both had fun :)
It didn't take long at all and included not hairspray or boby pins. After combing my hair for a while, she put it up like this in about 15 minutes and it lasted for the rest of the day until I went to bed.
Absolutely beautiful. How long did it take?
ReplyDeleteIt didn't take long at all and included not hairspray or boby pins. After combing my hair for a while, she put it up like this in about 15 minutes and it lasted for the rest of the day until I went to bed.
DeleteWow!! I have never seen such an fancy hair do. It is lovely. How long did it stay that way for you? Glad you had a fun time.
ReplyDeleteWow! So cool and fancy! I'm impressed by the not using hairspray or pins!
ReplyDeleteWow! So cool and fancy! I'm impressed by the not using hairspray or pins!
ReplyDelete